Frequently Asked Questions

General Questions

We are continuously refining and adding more information to this section.
Check back often.

The only reason a Government should ever exist is to serve and protect the people and their property.

Read that again!

From Article 3861. “What to Do”

1. Take the Summons or Charges or Citation or whatever other piece of paper you first receive, and a red ink pen (which in their signal lingo means “Land Jurisdiction”) and you write across the top of the page — without quotation marks — “Returned Service: No UCC Contract Trust, Municipal and no Territorial Office.”

2. Directly under this one sentence and on the right side of the page, you sign using the same red ink pen and using a by-line like this– By: John Mark Doe.

3. Directly under your Signature, you write the date out, like this: August 21, 2023.

4. Make two (2) copies of this page.

5. Take both pages directly to the Office of the Court Clerk involved and have both date stamped. Give the wet-ink original copy to the Clerk. Keep your copy for your records.

And that’s it. That’s all you should have to do, and it forestalls any further action in 90% of all cases, without further harassment.

The IRS like all government contractors, operates through paperwork and uses fear to control people. They don’t just show up at your door overnight or freeze your accounts. They use a series of letters and notices to try to intimidate you and seek to instill fear in you. Every letter and notice can be properly rebutted. The IRS scam was figured out decades ago and it’s possible to navigate out safely. The horror stories we hear about are propagandized to reinforce the fear. Torture one, terrorize 10,000. The people that have had problems, are people who have not properly corrected their status. If you participate in their jurisdiction (the Maritime jurisdiction) they still own you. You must work with your assembly to make sure you have the correct paperwork and that it is properly filled out, recorded and published.

The more deeply you study the fraud and the truth about our government, the truth about taxes and the truth about the IRS the more confident you will become about your rights and freedoms as an American.

Take some time to study this page:
The Truth About the IRS

Another excellent resource is the Supreme Law Library and the 11th and final edition of the landmark book called “The Federal Zone: Cracking the Code of the Internal Revenue.” Chapter 8 proves that Federal Income Tax is voluntary!

Social Security income – You paid into the social security income program, therefore you are entitled to receive your payments back. That cannot be taken away from you.

No matter where your retirement comes from, it’s yours because you paid into it. It is safe and you are entitled to it. Correcting your status does not nullify your retirement.

Same as Social Security. You paid into it and correcting your status does not affect your Medicare coverage.

You paid into these systems and programs while you were working and therefore you were entitled to those benefits. Once you correct your political status you cannot participate in the these programs any longer. For more details consult with the State Assembly Coordinator.

You are free to keep using your accounts and credit cards. Soon The Global Family Bank will be open and operating in all 50 states. Once you have corrected your status, you will be able to move all your accounts over to the new banking system. In the meantime, there are some simple steps you can take to protect your money. Your state assembly can help you with this information.

You are entitled to all your employee benefits. That does not change when you correct your status.

You can still obtain healthcare coverage and you cannot be refused care because you corrected your status.

No! Going back to try and recover what you’ve already paid puts you back in the maritime jurisdiction and puts you at risk, and it can also put your status at risk. This could also potentially leave you stateless. Once you are out of the maritime jurisdiction, you don’t want to go back. What’s past is water under the bridge. You’ve gained your freedom. Move forward.

Once you are out and you have gained your freedom, stay out of their jurisdiction. Stay out of their courts. Their courts are not for American State Nationals or American State Citizens (living men and women on the land and soil jurisdiction). Their courts are for corporations and they are set up to negotiate contractual issues. Living men and women will not get justice or peace when dealing with maritime courts. Maritime courts are completely foreign to living people. Living men and women are not in the same jurisdiction as maritime courts.

Would you go into another country’s court system and expect them to use the English language and expect to have your laws respected?

Would you expect the laws of your country to be respected by their country?

It won’t happen, if you were in another country’s court system, you would need to submit to their language and their laws.

The maritime courts are for the maritime jurisdiction and they deal only in contractual disputes. Maritime courts are foreign to the land and soil jurisdiction. Maritime courts are for “corps” like “corpses, non-living entities”. They are not for living men and women.

Men and women on the land and soil can declare the status of American State Citizen vs. American State National. Both are men and women on the land and soil. But American State Citizens can participate in setting up our courts, which are called Common law courts. Living men and women can only find justice in our lawful courts, which is due all men and women. This court system has been dormant for over 50 years.

All of your notices and other documents that you send to the de-facto government should be sent registered mail (USPS label #200), green card return receipt (USPS form #3811) to the addressee using physical stamps. Never use metered mail. You should also add a $.01, $.02 or $.03 stamp in the upper center of your envelope with your “by” signature across it which makes you the postmaster. You will also need to fill out one USPS form #3806 for each piece of registered mail. The goal of all this expense and trouble is to make sure your notices do indeed get to where you are mailing them and provide you with proof that they were received.

Go to the post office and request at least 20 each of the following to have on hand when needed:

Registered mail labels (USPS label #200). These are the red, black and white labels with the bar code on them and the registered mail # at the bottom.
Green card return receipt labels (USPS form #3811)
Registered mail receipts (USPS form #3806).

If you are mailing lots of pieces of registered mail, you might want to buy the stamps ahead of time and put them on the envelope so the USPS clerk doesn’t have to do it. You can go to the website and find price information. Make sure to specify a declared value of your parcels as $0.00 when mailing them at the post office.

Fill-out all forms and prepare your mail envelopes before going to the post office to facilitate a smoother experience. Remember that the clerks are indoctrinated and will not understand why you are mailing your parcels in this way. Don’t let them sway you.

When you need to add a registered mail # to a notice or document pick off one of the labels you got from the post office and use the # from it and make sure to use that same label on the envelope you are sending with the notice.

It is a good idea to take a picture of your completed envelopes for your records. Because of the space required for the labels and physical stamps you will need to use the larger 10×13 envelopes and then you also won’t have to fold your documents.

How to Send Registered Mail with Return Receipt:

Whenever you need to put your mailing address on a letter, an envelope or document, always use care-of (c/o) in front of the street address line and some people also put square brackets around their zip code. If you do not do at least the c/o trick, you are essentially entering an adhesion contract with the de-facto government because you are admitting that you are a resident and have an address in their jurisdiction.

In order to make it very clear that you are not in their jurisdiction at all, we strongly recomment you style it this way:

Non-domestic Post Location
In care of: your street number and name, P.O. Box, etc.
City, Maryland State, unincorporated
{foreigh to federal zone: your zip code}

And always use postage stamps – not metered postage.

After you have completed, recorded and published all your documents and sent your notices to the de-facto government, it can take up to twelve months for the various agencies to update their systems with your new status. Even then, you likely will get no confirmation an update has occurred. This is why it is recommended to take is slow when exercising your rights as a state national or state citizen, such as driving without a drivers license or no longer registering you personal automobile. It is, of-course up to you.